St. Louis, MO, the city known as the Gateway to the West, is a fun and vibrant place to explore. When flying into St. Louis, our convenient and comfortable St. Louis airport shuttle can take you to your hotel or meeting. Whether you are visiting St. Louis for a day, a weekend or a whole week, the city offers a variety of attractions and entertainment options.
- The Gateway Arch is 630 feet tall and the iconic symbol of St. Louis. Take a ride up to enjoy a lovely view of the Mississippi River. The Gateway Arch is the symbol of the westward expansion of the United States. Riverboat cruises begin on March 4. A one-hour cruise on a historic paddle riverboat is another way to view the arch. The riverboats are named the Tom Sawyer and Becky Thatcher.
- Busch Stadium is home to the Major League Baseball team the St. Louis Cardinals. The Cardinal’s season usually starts in early April. Right next to Busch Stadium is Ballpark Village St. Louis. There are dining options from sushi to burgers and wings to steak. There are events for St. Patrick’s Day and a concert series starts in May. Ballpark Village is also home to The Fudgery where the fudge makers will sing show tunes while they work. If hockey is more your sport, watch the National Hockey League’s St. Louis Blues at Scottrade Center.
- Anheuser-Busch Brewery offers a variety of brewery tours. Anheuser-Busch has been brewing beer in St. Louis for over 100 years. Pause to appreciate the architecture of the brewery building. As long as you are over 21, beer sampling is a fun way to end a tour. Plus, do not forget the world famous Clydesdale draft horses. These giants are magnificent in person.
- Laumeier Sculpture Park is a wonderful place to get outside and enjoy a spring day. Founded in 1976, the park covers 105 acres and has dozens of outdoor sculptures. Bring a picnic lunch or just go for a walk to view the juxtaposition of art and nature. Another park to visit is Forest Park. Forest Park was the site of the 1904 World’s Fair. There are lovely walking and biking trails to round out a spring day.
- The St. Louis Zoo’s website boasts the zoo has been voted America’s Top Free attraction. The zoo has 90 acres to explore. Visit the African savanna or Asian elephants. There is also the Polar Bear Point where you can watch Kali, the polar bear. If primates are your favorite, visit the Fragile Forest exhibit. The interactive Stingray Pool allows you to touch a stingray. The St. Louis Zoo is considered a leader in animal research, management and education in the United States.
St. Louis is more than the arch. It is baseball, museums, parks and those famous Clydesdale horses. Choosing our St Louis limousine service means you get to experience all that St. Louis has to offer without having to worry about driving. The Gateway to the West can be your gateway to relaxation and fun.
Also published on Medium.