Saint Louis is a fantastic city, full of history, culture, and vitality. With so much to offer, the Gateway City is a popular choice for corporate events and retreats. Easy to get to from anywhere in the country, our city has a major hub airport and arterial highway access.
If you are looking for a destination for your company’s next corporate retreat, consider some of these stunning event venues in and near our beautiful city. From historic to hip, Saint Louis offers world-class services at Midwestern prices.
- The Barnett on Washington is an exquisite venue for corporate events, located right in the heart of the city. Built in the 1920s by famed architect Tom Barnett, the recently restored building is one of the nation’s finest examples of Spanish Mission design. If the spectacular grand hall is too large, consider booking one of their intimate lounges or fully equipped boardrooms.
- The Grafton Winery and Grafton Vineyards, while located outside of the city limits, is easily accessible using our limousine service in St Louis. Located on the Great Rivers Scenic Byway, the winery offers scenic vistas and unique experiences year-round. Wine tastings will round out your retreat for a memorable event everyone will love.
- The 9th Street Abbey is a long-standing fixture in Saint Louis for corporate events seeking a beautiful, one-of-a-kind venues. Built in the 1850s, the property has an illustrious history as both a religious and private property. The courtyard patio offers access to heirloom rose gardens, fountains, and outdoor bars. The ownership has other venues available to suit your needs.
- The Missouri Botanical Gardens boast 79 acres of world-class horticultural gardens for your event. Some unforgettable options include the Lehmann Rose Garden, the Japanese Garden, and the Blanke Boxwood Garden. Even in winter, the Gardens can accommodate with beautiful glassed in greenhouses, atriums, and spectacular holiday displays.
- The Forest Park World’s Fair Pavilion is a stunning choice for warm weather events. This magnificent 1909 open-air structure sits on top of the famed Government Hill and offers dramatic views of the city’s prized park. One of the most prestigious venues available, it is advised to schedule events well in advance for up to 490 guests.
No matter where you decide to have your corporate retreat, we are certain your guests will appreciate all our city has to offer. Let us help make every detail perfect and stress-free by calling us to arrange your St Louis airport shuttle services. We will track your guests’ flights so they never need to worry about such details.
Our knowledgeable, local staff is happy to ensure that your guests get the best experience in our hometown. From the hottest restaurant suggestions to knowing the best nightlife spots for any tastes, our professional chauffeurs will always be here, 24/7, to get your travelers where they need to be in safety, comfort, and convenience.
Also published on Medium.