Whether you’re getting together with a realtor when buying a home, going over reports with work colleagues, or hosting a business meeting with an important client in St. Louis, it is important that you choose the right restaurant. Obviously, you want a restaurant with excellent food, but also a place that offers affordable prices, good atmosphere, outstanding service, and special amenities such as free WiFi. Any of the restaurants mentioned are a great choice for a lunch meeting.
Top-Rated Restaurant Choices
- Bogart’s Smokehouse—Chef Skip Steele runs a tight kitchen that serves mouth-watering barbecue, including chicken wings and ribs. Of course, you can choose something else from the menu if you prefer, with everything being delicious. What makes this particular restaurant stand out as a great place for meetings is that after you go just once, the hostess will remember your name.
- Benton Park—Because this building is huge, you will never have a problem with seating. The atmosphere of this restaurant is casual, making it ideal for meetings. Best of all, every menu item is made from scratch, using only the best locally grown and available ingredients. With a wonderful view of the historic Benton Park neighborhood and unrivaled service, this will easily become your favorite place to dine.
- Blues City—This is another one of the best restaurants for a lunch meeting in St. Louis. Blues City is a charming storefront deli, and therefore seating is limited. However, if you get there ahead of the crowd, be prepared to enjoy one of the best sandwiches you have ever been served. The electric interior of the restaurant is vibrant and lined with photographs, posters, and albums autographed by the artists.
- Everest Café—Located on Manchester, this Indian food restaurant with Korean and Nepalese influences is truly amazing. During the week, you can select food items from a lunch buffet featuring dishes like sweet potato noodles, chicken koma, and bulgogi. The owners, Devi States and his wife Connie, are highly educated individuals who go the extra mile to ensure every customer’s satisfaction.
- Mi Ranchito—If you prefer authentic Mexican food at a ridiculously low price, this is the St. Louis restaurant to visit. The food is always fresh, there is plenty of table space, the location is convenient, and the service is fast and friendly.
- Mai Lee—You might also consider having your lunch meeting at one of the best Vietnamese restaurants in the city. Mai Lee opened in 1985, and since then has been going strong. In addition to a convenient location in the Brentwood district, modern décor, and excellent servers, this restaurant has an incredible selection of menu choices.
Sophisticated Ground Transportation
Especially for an important business lunch, there is no better way to impress than having your client chauffeured by a reputable limousine company to one of the best luncheon restaurants in St. Louis.Tags: Corporate Meetings, meeting tips