Whether you currently live in St. Louis, Missouri, or have a trip planned for vacation with someone special, you can schedule an incredible dinner at a romantic restaurant. In fact, St. Louis has some of the best restaurants for a romantic dinner in the entire state, so regardless if you are trying to impress a first date, rekindle a romance, or simply show a long-time partner how much you care, any of the restaurants mentioned would be ideal. The biggest challenge is narrowing the choice down to just one.
- Sidney Street Café – Located on Sydney Street, this is a popular eating establishment in St. Louis for people celebrating anniversaries and getting engaged. The restaurant offers grilled steak and wonderful pasta dishes. However, Chef Nashan likes to provide his guests with unique dishes as well, including chicken-fried rabbit legs and carrot cake with crispy ginger meringue. With a comfortable atmosphere and outstanding service, this restaurant is a great choice.
- Cielo – Located in the Four Seasons Hotel on the eighth floor, fantastic views of the riverfront create a very romantic setting. The restaurant is designed with open space, ceiling-to-floor windows, and an expansive rooftop deck. The cuisine is Mediterranean on the Mississippi with a wonderful selection of shellfish and pastas incorporated by Italian-trained chef Fabrizio Schenardt.
- The Crossing – Sitting on Forsyth Boulevard, this is another one of the most romantic restaurants in St. Louis. Menu influences are a perfect blend of Italian and French that attract people who appreciate great food coupled with a romantic atmosphere. Favorite dishes include grass-fed bison, blue cheese soufflé, and the chef’s signature dessert, warm chocolate torte.
- Dominic’s Restaurant – This romantic restaurant is on Wilson Avenue, where double pork chops with caramelized onions, veal saltimbocca, and tenderloin carpaccio are top menu choices. Rated as an upscale restaurant, expect beautiful décor but hefty prices. However, with flattering chandeliers, gilt-framed landscapes, brocade walls, and servers who go above and beyond, the overall experience is worth every cent.
- Elaia – On Grove Avenue is a romantic restaurant that serves traditional menu items and unusual dishes thanks to Chef Ben Porembia’s creativity. Some of his most popular creations include charred thumb-sized octopi and pickled herring with apples, blackberries, and buckwheat. Most dishes are a play on Mediterranean classics that guests thoroughly enjoy. The menu and setting are what draw people in when looking for a romantic evening out.
If you really want to impress your date in St. Louis, consider hiring a limo driver from Corporate Transportation. The two of you can sip Champagne on the way to the romantic restaurant, feeling completely pampered. Afterward, you can relax as the driver returns you safely home.