If you live in St. Louis, or are planning an upcoming trip and you need the perfect place to host a business dinner, you will be amazed at all the incredible possibilities. There are many exceptional restaurants in St. Louis for meeting with business executives.
Top Restaurant Choices
- Tony’s – Although Tony’s is not formal, it is a great place for conducting business dinners. This classic restaurant is well-known for its great menu choices and atmosphere. If someone in the group prefers something off the menu, the chef is happy to show off his culinary skills by creating a one-of-a-kind dish. This restaurant has been around for over five decades and remains a popular place for families, celebrities, and businesspeople.
- An American Place – This St. Louis restaurant opened a few years ago and has become the talk of the town. The atmosphere is beautiful, and the menu is outstanding. With a convenient location, An American Place is perfect for all types of business dinners.
- Grbic Restaurant – Whether ordering one particular type of grilled meat or the amazing sampler platter, every guest will be impressed. The chef prepares traditional Bosnian specialties, as well as a nice variety of Balkan dishes. Based on the type of business discussed, you can choose the main dining room or reserve a private space.
- Roberto’s Trattoria – This restaurant is ranked as one of the best that St. Louis has to offer. Along with fantastic food, the service is impeccable. Top menu choices include the veal chop and sea bass served Arriba or Sicilian style.
- The Tenderloin Room – From start to finish, you can expect the best at this restaurant. For decades, this old-style restaurant has maintained St. Louis traditions complete with atmosphere and dark-suited wait staff. Although the signature dish is a thick pepperloin steak, everything on the menu is exquisite. For business dinners, this traditional steakhouse is hard to beat.
- Fountain on Locust – This is another great recommendation. The menu is outstanding, as is the service. There is also quiet space that is perfect when conducting business and enjoying a savory meal.
The Best Transportation
To make a business dinner even better, you can hire Corporate Transportation to pick up you and your guests. This creates the opportunity for everyone to get acquainted and conduct additional business before and after visiting the restaurant.Tags: best restaurants in st louis, travel tips