For millions of people, shopping is a favorite pastime, but even for non-shopaholics, it is a necessary activity. Throughout the United States, there are many outstanding shopping spots and outlets where great deals can be found, with a large number of those in St. Louis, Missouri.
Great Shopping Spots
Based on what most people look for in a shopping experience, regardless of venue, some of the best shopping spots and outlets are listed below.
- Chesterfield Mall – With more than 150 shops that include favorites like Dillard’s, Macy’s, and Sears, this is a great place to spend the day. This shopping mall also features a number of excellent restaurants, like Houlihan’s and The Cheesecake Factory, as well as an AMC Theater.
- West County Center – This shopping mall offers more than 150 shops, with top brands like Dick’s Sporting Goods, Nordstrom’s, and JC Penny. With a convenient location, as well as a great bistro and pizza bar, the shopping spot is a popular place for people to go.
- Plaza Frontenac – Although this is a smaller shopping spot with just 50 stores, all of the retailers are high-end or specialty stores. Along with incredible shopping opportunities, there are three fantastic restaurants that include Fleming’s Steakhouse and Cardwell’s at the Plaza.
- Louis Galleria – Of all the different shopping spots in St. Louis, the Galleria is probably the best-known. There are 140 stores in all, great restaurants like the Cheesecake Factory, and more.
Along with high-end shopping, spots are many incredible discount outlets. The great thing about outlets is that you can purchase a wide range of luxurious items without spending a fortune. Some of the outlets rated as being the best include:
- Louis Outlet Mall – Originally called St. Louis Mills, you will find more than 175 shops. Some of the more popular places to shop include Burlington Coat Factory, Marshall’s, and Cabela’s. In addition, this shopping mall has a number of incredible restaurants, along with a skating rink, movie theater, and Speed Park for NASCAR racing.
- Taubman Prestige Outlet – This is one of the newest outlet malls in St. Louis, located in nearby Chesterfield. As with most outlets, you can find virtually anything you want at a discounted price.
Regardless of what you enjoy shopping for, your venture can be enhanced by having a sedan, mini-bus, or other vehicle from a limousine company drive you to and from the destination. With a professional driver, getting around is easier, and you have the perfect place to keep packages while you check out even more hot shopping spots and outlets.Tags: shopping outlets st louis