If you have an upcoming corporate event in St. Louis, Missouri, it is important to choose the right venue. As part of the planning, you need a central location, a venue that offers the right space specific to both size and configuration, and a place with an on-site restaurant or catering service. Budget is another factor when choosing the best venue and that also goes for hiring a St. Louis limousine service.
Top-Rated Corporate Venues
- Randall Gallery—While not heavily advertised, the Randall Gallery has been providing space for weddings, parties, and corporate events since 1992. Located in downtown St. Louis, this venue has a convenient location in a restored Civil War era building. The space is elegant yet functional, with catering provided.
- Lab 1500—After arriving via a Saint Louis limo service, everyone will settle in nicely at Lab 1500. You can choose from different spaces based on budget, type of event, and number of attendees. Lab 1500 has an industrial look and feel while providing access to technology such as white board space, laptop hookups, projector setup, and Wi-Fi.
- Magnolia Hotel—Located in the heart of downtown, this hotel is a perfect corporate event venue. Close to the convention center, this boutique-style hotel offers customized services to ensure a flawless event. In addition to business services and outstanding space, there is an on-site restaurant and bar, as well as comfortable accommodations for out-of-town guests.
- Moulin Events & Meetings—Moulin is another excellent downtown venue. Using a St. Louis limo allows guests arrive on time and in style. One of the more popular spaces is the Chouteau Room, which easily accommodates between 80 and 100 people. You will appreciate a state-of-the-art sound system, high technology, amazing views, and wonderful family-style lunches served at each conference table.
- Gallery 400—This unique space is perfect for corporate events. Situated across from the Missouri Athletic Club, both the location and venue are exceptional. Gallery 400 offers a variety of services to make your event perfect, including coat check, catering, technology, and valet parking in case you’re not utilizing a St. Louis limo service.
- America’s Center—Although pricing is somewhat higher compared to other St. Louis corporate event venues, America’s Center is still a worthwhile choice. The space is modern, clean, and spacious. In addition, you have access to reliable AV equipment, Wi-Fi, internet connection, projector, and more.
High-Class Ground Transportation
If you’re hosting a corporate event for top-tier executives, you need the services of a reputable St. Louis limo company. That way, you have confidence that the guests will be picked up in a stylish sedan and driven to the designated hotel or meeting venue as scheduled.Tags: Corporate Meetings, St. Louis events