Even with unseasonably warm temperatures in Missouri, St. Louis is a great place to spend the Christmas holidays. After taking a St. Louis limousine service to your hotel, you and other members of your party can head out to explore everything the city has to offer during this magical time of year. Although you can drive, it is also cost efficient to take a St. Louis limo service to one or more holiday destinations.
Incredible Things to Do
- Holiday Lights—One of the greatest things to do in St. Louis during the Christmas holiday is drive around looking at beautiful light displays. Among the many different neighborhoods and commercial areas, the Way of Lights in Belleville and Winter Wonderland in Tilles Park are considered the best. If you have never been to this city before, a St. Louis limo service can make the evening more special.
- Holiday Wreath Auction—Through January 3, you can attend a truly unique event in St. Louis. During the holiday wreath auction, floral designers who work locally put their finest creations on display for everyone to enjoy. By taking a St. Louis limousine service to the Missouri Botanical Garden, you have the opportunity to see these masterpieces in person and enter your name for a chance to take one of the wreaths home.
- Polar Express Train Ride—To enjoy time before and/or after Christmas, you can take the children to the St. Louis Union Station for a ride on the Polar Express train. As part of this wonderful experience, the children have the chance to meet both Santa and the lovely Mrs. Claus at the North Pole.
- Gardenland Express—Another fun thing to do in St. Louis over the Christmas holiday is visit the Missouri Botanical Garden for an amazing model train display complete with miniature landscapes. Admission is just $5, and the event is scheduled to run through January 3.
- Christmas in Old Town Florissant—Every year in historic Old Town, the city holds a number of festivities to kick off the holiday season. After Santa Claus arrives, the town’s Christmas tree is lit. You will also enjoy an array of holiday cookies and crafts, as well as listening to holiday music.
Benefits of a Limo Service
In addition to a St. Louis limousine service being an affordable mode of transportation, it is a safe and convenient way to get around. By having a chauffeur, all you have to focus on are the beautiful lights of Christmas trees, as opposed to those of other cars on the road.Tags: holidays, travel tips