The type of travel accommodations we usually go for must meet our basic needs, and it’s more than just getting a place to sleep and store our stuff. In fact, for a successful trip, it should also support our activities and meet our spending budget. There are tons of accommodation types to choose from these days, so we’ve listed down our top three comfort favorites as well as their pros and cons for you to get a better understanding of each type in accordance with your requirements.
This type of accommodation is one of the most common options available in towns and cities. Sleeping arrangements are pretty straightforward with a private bedroom and en suite bathroom, but room rates will vary depending on the hotel’s reputation and star rating. You can also look forward to room cleaning services and daily housekeeping as well as features such as Wi-Fi, pool, cafe, gym, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Comfort and convenience at your doorstep.
- You can feel more assured with quality control, especially when it comes to large-chain hotel brands.
- Not the best choice for those looking to enjoy a more culturally immersive experience.
- Room rates can be quite expensive.
Another term for this would be bed and breakfasts (B&B). Most of them are housed in historic buildings that have been renovated, and you can usually expect the proprietor to live in or on site. This is a great choice for those seeking a “homey” atmosphere for their stay, and breakfast is provided in the common dining area. In terms of rooms, you can opt for a slightly more expensive room with attached bathroom or save a little more by using a common bathroom instead.
- Housekeeping is provided.
- Suitable for guests looking for peace and quiet.
- When it comes to knowledge and information about the surrounding area, proprietors are usually a good go-to.
- Not a good choice for those looking to party it up.
- Room rates and conditions will vary based on the proprietor.
For travelers seeking something a little different, you might want to try staying at an apartment, flat or condo. Coincidentally, Airbnb also falls under this category. With extra conveniences such as a kitchen and laundry facilities, you can save on the costs of eating out and washing your clothes. You can also choose to rent the entire place for the duration of your stay or share a sleeping space with the other occupants of the house.
- Able to save on room rates with a group.
- A great option for a sense of home with privacy and stability.
- Might be a cheaper option for longer term visitors.
- There is the possibility that you will have to handle the housekeeping yourself.
- House and room conditions and rates will vary.
- Might not be the best budget option for individual or solo travel.
We’ll be more than happy to assist you in seeking out the perfect accommodation for your trip and provide you with the best airport transfer service. Our St. Louis limo rental service can offer you top-notch rides, so you can just sit back and relax as we manoeuvre the roads for you.
Just give us a call or book our services online. We are your trusted St, Louis car service provider and we promise to provide an outstanding attention to detail and personalized approach.