Streamlining corporate travel is possible thanks to new trends, including limo service in St. Louis. Every year, companies spend millions of dollars sending employees and executives around the world, thereby making new trends essential. To reduce expense and increase production while traveling on business, you might consider some of the suggestions provided.
Key Trends for Business Travel
- Virtual Meetings—Getting employees and executives to a meeting is not always feasible. Although virtual meetings have been used for years, this method of connecting has become a top solution for companies all over the world. With virtual meetings, you have the opportunity to have real-time conversations. Even if you need to send one or two people to an important meeting, with a virtual meeting you can bring many more people into conversations without added expense.
- Mobile Apps—Another hot trend has to do with mobile apps. Every week, hundreds of new apps are designed and developed for various mobile devices. Today, more than 180 million people in the US alone have a smartphone, so taking advantage of apps has never been easier. Using different apps, you can book a hotel room, make dinner reservations, schedule limo service in St. Louis, conduct online meetings, review and edit important documents, and much more.
- Carry-Ons—One of the many ways that airlines make money is by charging for baggage. In an effort to reduce the cost of flying, several companies now offer innovative carry-on luggage. With this, you spend less but also avoid long lines at baggage claim. A prime example is a carry-on that also serves as a garment bag so you arrive at the destination hotel with everything needed, including unwrinkled clothes.
- Louis Airport Car Service—More and more people are using limo services. This means of transportation is cost-effective, convenient, stylish, comfortable, and safe. As a bonus, the chauffeur of a St. Louis limo service offers assistance with loading and unloading luggage and packages. Another key benefit of using a St. Louis limo service is that the chauffeur handles challenges associated with congested roadways and limited parking.
- Dining Reservations—You will also find a significant boost in companies that offer dining reservation services. Taking clients out for a nice dinner is an important part of corporate travel, and with services like OpenTable, you have the ability to make restaurant reservations online while enjoying nice discounts and promotions.
Using a St. Louis Limousine Service
As mentioned, limo service is among the hottest trends for 2016. Although you have other options for ground transportation, considering the high level of professional service offered, taking a St. Louis limo is by far the most obvious choice.Tags: chauffeur tips