When planning a romantic getaway to St. Louis, you will be impressed with the choices of accommodations. The 10 hotels mentioned have high ratings, exceptional guestrooms, and superior amenities.
The Best St. Louis Hotels for Romance
- Hotel Ignacio – As one of the newest hotels in St. Louis, this hotel is within walking distance to several top tourist attractions. In addition, the hotel offers uniquely designed guestrooms, an in-room tablet-style media hub, and Tempur-Pedic mattresses.
- Cheshire Inn – This 1920s boutique hotel went through extensive renovations in 2011. Today, the novelty rooms have themed décor, including the James Bond 007 and Romeo and Juliet rooms, each designed with comfort and romance in mind.
- Millennium Hotel St. Louis – This 28-floor hotel is an excellent choice with lavish guestrooms, a gorgeous swimming pool, and rotating restaurant called Top of the Riverfront.
- Omni Majestic – Guestrooms of this hotel come with 19th century poster beds and high-thread-count linens. Erected in 1913, the Omni Majestic is a National Historic Landmark located in the downtown area with easy access to restaurants, museums, theaters, sports venues, and more.
- Renaissance Hotel – This 875-room hotel is spectacular. In addition to tastefully decorated guestrooms, the hotel boasts 42 suites. With a downtown address, you have easy access to an array of dining establishments, nightclubs, and more.
- Chase Park Plaza – In looking at past guests, like Dean Martin, Bob Hope, Frank Sinatra, and George Clooney, you know your romantic getaway will exceed your expectations.
- Ritz-Carlton – The Ritz-Carlton has a long reputation of excellence. Guestrooms are elegant and come with flat-screen televisions, Juliette balconies, feather beds, and marble baths. Downstairs, the Lobby Lounge offers live music and dancing.
- Hilton St. Louis Ballpark – This hotel features Serenity beds, down pillows, and luxurious toiletries. As it is located near the stadium, you might consider taking in a St. Louis Cardinals game for a fun date.
- Moonrise Hotel – In addition to fabulous guestrooms complete with Jacuzzi tubs and Walk of Fame suites designed to highlight various St. Louis stars, the hotel has a unique personality and unrivaled amenities.
- Four Seasons – For your romantic getaway, the Four Seasons is a worthwhile choice Close to the Laclede’s Landing entertainment district, you and your loved one can enjoy numerous events. The 200-room hotel has a contemporary look and feel and boasts luxurious furnishings.
Complementing the Trip
In addition to staying in one of the romantic hotels that St. Louis offers, you can make the trip extra special by hiring a chauffeur from a reputable limousine company to get you to and from different venues.Tags: best hotels in St. Louis, St. Louis