As a Midwest city with more than 318,00 people, St. Louis, Missouri offers everything you would expect from a larger city like Los Angeles or New York City, including outstanding restaurants. For an incredible dining experience, all you need is a St. Louis limousine service and a designated restaurant.
10 of the Finest Dining Experiences
After hiring a chauffeur-driven St. Louis limousine, you and one or more guests can enjoy an evening of fine dining and complementary cocktails.
- Stone Soup Cottage—This converted barn requires a reservation about one or two months out. You will enjoy its modern farm-to-table dining, combined with an old-school French techniqueand American French cuisine.
- Niche—Niche serves contemporary American cuisine made from freshly grown Missouri produce. Everything created by Executive Chef Nate Hereford is innovative, healthy, and delicious.
- Sidney Street Café—The St. Louis limousine company can take you and your guests to this contemporary American restaurant for cuisine prepared by Chef Kevin Nashan. Whether ordering wasabi-encrusted steak, roasted lamb loin Wellington, or filet béarnaise, the food is superior.
- Tony’s—For classic Italian fine dining, Tony’s is excellent. Along with seasonal specials, you’ll find mainstay items such as beef tenderloin with foie gras in a demiglace of port wine, lobster albanello, dover sole, and fettucine with duck confit and wild mushrooms.
- Acero—For authentic Italian dining, look no further than Acero. The menu boasts classic Italian dishes, including rustic pasta of fat pici with butter and slices of mortadella with ricotta and goat cheese, and is overseen by Chef Adam Karl Gnau. For mouth-watering desserts, Chef Katie Fitzgerald creates masterpieces.
- Five Bistro—This contemporary American restaurant offers cuisine prepared by chef and owner, Anthony Devoti. While not flashy, the restaurant offers superior service and food favorites like elegant soup with cream, and for something sweet, pastry chef Britt Simpson offers coffee orange ice cream.
- The Libertine—Chef Josh Galliano offers wonderful contemporary American menu choices with rustic influence. At this upscale restaurant, you will find crab soup and Three Little Birds, consisting of chicken, quail, and game hen, to be popular choices.
- Franco—Another one of the best restaurants in St. Louis is Franco, serving delicious French food. The bistro offers a balance of contemporary and hearty French cuisine made by Executive Chef Jon Dreja.
- Cielo—Located on the eighth floor of the Four Seasons Hotel, thisItalian food restaurant is impressive. In addition to elegant décor, the dishes are innovative, while boasting genuine Italian flavor.
- Pizzeoli—This restaurant is no ordinary pizza joint. Instead, this smaller restaurant serves all vegetarian food, as well as vegan pizzas to die for.
Easy Ground Transportation
When you’re taking guests out to dinner, the best mode of ground transportation comes from a St. Louis limousine service.Tags: best restaurants in st louis