St. Louis proudly boasts many exciting attractions enjoyed by local residents and visitors alike. You have many incredible options when visiting this Midwest city, but to make your trip even better, consider using the services of a reputable St. Louis limo company.
People regularly rely on St. Louis limos for airport pickup, and also for going out to dinner, getting to business meetings, and even seeing some of the more interesting attractions.
Best St. Louis Attractions
- Gateway Arch—The Gateway Arch is the most popular attraction in St. Louis. Located in the heart of Jefferson National Expansion Memorial Park, this world-famous arch represents the “Gateway to the West.” To reach the observation platform at the top of this 625-foot arch, take one of eight elevators to find panoramic views from the highest point.
- Jefferson National Expansion Memorial Park—After taking a St. Louis limo to the Gateway Arch, you can spend time in the park. The park, named after President Thomas Jefferson, also contains the Museum of Westward Expansion and the Old Courthouse, which was built during the mid-19th century.
- Professional Sports—If you are a sports enthusiast, depending on the time of year that you visit St. Louis, you can catch a Cardinals game at the new Busch Stadium, see the Rams football team play at the Edward Jones Dome, or watch the Blues heat up the ice at the Scottrade Center.
- Six Flags St. Louis—Six Flags St. Louis is an excellent attraction for people of all ages. Among the many fun things to do are Batman the Ride, with loop-to-loop action, the white water rapids on Thunder River, and the Screaming Eagle wooden roller coaster, which travels up to 62 miles per hour. This theme park also features concerts, live performances, cartoon characters, food courts, and more.
- Missouri Botanical Garden—Also referred to as Shaw Garden, this botanical garden is breathtakingly beautiful. Included in the design is a gorgeous rose garden, as well as a Japanese garden, the Climatron for tropical plans, constructed in 1960, an herbarium, and the aqua-tunnel with underwater lily pool. For children, the Missouri Botanical Garden has a prairie village, cave, and treehouse, along with special exhibits including wetlands with a steamboat and Cave Experience, a fascinating manmade cave.
- St. Louis Zoo—Ranked as one of the best zoological parks in the country, the St. Louis Zoo ensures an exciting day of exploration and education. Along with more traditional exhibits, this zoo offers unique displays such as Penguin & Puffin Coast, Big Cat Country, and an interactive Stingray Pool.
Getting Around St. Louis
With so many attractions, hiring a reputable St. Louis limo company makes perfect sense. As part of the service, your chauffeur will provide a comfortable and safe ride. If you would like, your St. Louis limo chauffeur will also offer detailed information about different points of interest.Tags: business travel tips, st louis tourism, st louis travel, travel tips