When it comes to U.S. wineries and breweries, most people think of Napa Valley, but in reality, Missouri also has close to 100 such venues. If you are looking for a great way to spend an afternoon, evening, or entire weekend, hire a reputable St. Louis limo service for visiting one or more of the city’s venues.
The Best Wineries
Some of the wineries in and around St. Louis are among the oldest in the country and are the recipients of coveted awards.
- Stone Hill Winery—This Hermann, MO, winery is incredible. In 1900, the winery ranked as the second-largest in the U.S. Building on its long history, the winery is again producing delicious wine and winning over the hearts of many. The winery boasts a 161-year-old cellar and is on the National Historic Register.
- Mount Pleasant Winery—With the services of a St. Louis limo, you and your guests can arrive at this Augusta winery in style. In addition to being the largest and oldest winery located within one hour of the city, Mount Pleasant is among the most popular. It hasan incredible view of the Missouri River Valley, and gives you the opportunity to sip on fine wine, spend time in the sports bar, listen to live music, and participate in winemaker dinners.
The Best Breweries
You can also benefit from a St. Louis limousine company when going to different breweries.
- The Civil Life Brewing Co.—According to people who have been to the Civil Life Brewing Co., this is the place where good-hearted people that appreciate superior beer and fellowship go. Among the variety of flavors brewed, the black ale and Scottish ale seem to be favorites. Along with masterfully crafted beer, prices are affordable and the service unrivaled.
- 4 Hands Brewing Company—As the 2012 Best of St. Louis winner, this brewing company has craft brew with some of the boldest flavor in the state of Missouri. In addition to an impressive tasting room, the brewery hosts ongoing social events and tours, and on Thursdays, $9 growler refills are available all night long.
- Handlebar—Open every Tuesday through Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., you and your friends will have a full experience at this brewery. Although it isn’t a brewery on its own, Handlebar offers a nice menu selection of food, more than 100 carefully crafted beers, traditional andinnovative cocktails, and different scheduled events throughout the week.
Relying on Quality St. Louis Limo Service
When visiting one or more wineries or breweries, you want a dependable, trustworthy, and reputable St. Louis limo service. With a chauffer, you will have peace of mind knowing you will have a great time out with friends, followed by safe transportation home.Tags: travel tips